Product Manager (Beverage)
Every great idea begins with a problem. Ours began with a struggle to get what our bodies wanted, when we wanted it. That’s why we banded together to create LifeFuels, to give our bodies what they need via great-tasting, personalized functional beverages, without compromising our lifestyles. The journey hasn’t been easy (electronics and water aren’t the best of friends), but through vigorously detailed engineering and meticulous attention to design, we’ve built a product we truly love. We’re thrilled for you to join us on this adventure, and to welcome you to the LifeFuels family.
We are looking for a Product Manager (Integration) with experience bringing new beverages to market to join the LifeFuels Team. This person will collaborate across departments to ensure a successful product launch, continuous innovation and the management of our portfolio of concentrated beverages. The position is full-time (40 hours plus per week).
Specific areas of responsibility include:
- Collaboration across departments to bring new functional and flavored beverages to market
- Implementation of key processes including manufacturing, filling, labeling & distribution
- Management of supply chain & procurement of ingredients
- Building and maintaining relationships with vendors and partners
- Ensure regulatory compliance of FuelPods in relation to claims, formulation, labeling, etc.
- Budgeting, forecasting & inventory management
- Contribute to innovation by actively interpreting data and reporting on trends related to our markets, consumers, products, category and competitors
We are looking for candidates with 5-10 years of relevant work experience in the beverage industry. Applicants with additional experience in technology or health & fitness, especially at early-stage companies are preferred. But above all we are looking for committed team players who thrive in collaborative and challenging environments.
Specific skills/experience include:
- Demonstrated ability to work in a cross functional team environment
- Exceptional project management skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytic and data reporting abilities
Strongest candidates are those who have:
- Prior experience bringing new products to market
- Extensive beverage experience (Functional beverages a double bonus)
- A passion for health & fitness, connected devices, better-for-you beverages
- History of success and portfolio to share
Beyond being a great place to work (open plan office, collaborative and fun environment, outdoor workspace for the Spring and Summer), LifeFuels also offers competitive benefits!
- Subsidized memberships to LifeTime Athletic, which has locations around the DC area (including one 5 minutes from the office)
- Healthcare (medical, dental, vision)
- Three weeks (15 days) of personal leave, plus 10 federal holidays per year